Tuesday, March 27

I hate Bodyboarding



Ok wait, Im not telling the truth at all when I say that, but, bodyboarding does have a debt to settle with each and every die hard supporters of the sport. The debt that I speak of is sleep!

Yes, with the Box contest underway in Australia, we will be watching it during the early hours of the morning, when we South Africans Should be sleeping, in order to support the cause. In South Africa the web cast will be going live at 01:30 in the morning and by the time the contest is over we will all be suffering from heavy jet lag.

But who cares? The whole experience is so worth it that I don't mind doing it for a week straight. You can lay the long night shifts on me thick as long as the waves are good and the boys are flying out of bowls every minute.

In 4hours and 20 minutes I will be in bed, with my laptop perched next to me and my Internet going through megabytes like Bob Marley through bongs, watching the best riders in the world battle it out for 1st place at the Box. Who's coming with me man?

for the live feed got to IBAworldtour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment