Tuesday, June 19

Tomorrow is the Day



Finally I have bought a new SD card for my camera so now i can shoot some stuff again. I am really one of the best people in the world when it comes to procrastination and as much as I try i cant get around changing my ways.

The shot in this post is a small glimpse of the waves that have been plaguing my home town for the past few days and as for the stories that the boys have been sharing amongst each other over a pint of golden delicious at the local watering hole would make grown men cry in envy.

The festivities are not over by no means, in fact, with the conditions looking the way they do at the moment(amazing!) then this week is still full of long hours in the water doing what we love and live for- but  only if you are like the majority of Hermanus, unemployed, out of school or on a permanent holiday in other words IRIE!!!

PS: That kid getting a sneaky barrel in one of the spots around the corner of my house is none other than the other Andre Botha aka Vlooi

No comments:

Post a Comment